The main mission of this institute is to achieve excellence in technical education and maintain the number on position in the state. To contribute to our country and the World through excellence in technical education; to serve as a valuable resource for industry and society; and increase the human values and sustain the heritage of our nation. We believe in five cardinal points of achievement.
- To equip the students with knowledge and skills concerning latest emerging technologies up to the level of globally competitive standards.
- To maintain a continuous interface with industry and to incorporate changes, in time, according to the needs of the modern industry.
- To enhance the ability of students to anticipate and shape further the skills of budding engineers through individual and group activities to inculcate and encourage a life long thirst for learning in them.
- To encourage the conceptual, inter-personal and team work skills for technical and managerial decision making among the students.
- To Improve utilization of available resources.